Wednesday, March 10, 2010

THIS IS THE WRATH OF RANDOM!!!!

Okay, people...
I know at least nobody reads this thing... so I'm wondering... how do I up my readership? Am I not hilarious?

Okay...
I admit I'm not...

But STILL!!!

If I had a good story I'd tell you... but all I have is ramblings and coffee mugs... I wonder if maybe I just stick a bunch of random labels and key-words so that people will more easily google my blog if I can up my readership just by randomly having dolts who happen to like rambling blogs stumble randomly on my random blog! Random!

But I digress.
I'm going to my "Theatre Appreciation" class tonight, and it's sure to be... interesting. It's not always fun, and I miss the party at my house cuz of it, but it's kind of educational or something. I dunno. It'll help with the "degree" thing that everyone is so obsessed with.

It's a fun class when I get all A's, but I'm holding a B. I'm thinking of suing my school... can I sue them for my lack of effort?

You tell me. State your opinions!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment