Saturday, January 8, 2011

2011, Week One, School, and Initials

Well, looky here... I've gone the entire first week of the year without posting. So sad... ish.

Anyway... The first seven (and a half) days of the new year were entirely unimpressive. I'd give it a solid "meh."
I was hoping to be blown away by the future. I wanted flying cars, cats that talked, and some jelly-like substance that glowed and called me "daddy!" Preferably it would be green.

And I mean in color.

Not environmentally friendly.

Not that I'm against environmentally friendly... that's just not what I meant by "green" in that sentence.

Very little to report. Got to go buy books soon, and make sure I know the exact dates each of my classes starts. Wouldn't want to miss the first day of class. :P That'd be annoying.

I'm taking my first online class this semester. I'm old fashioned, and prefer the classroom setting. So I've been avoiding online classes, but it became inevitable.

Okay... here's a game.

I'm gonna list some initials of famous people (be they real, or fictional) and we see how many you can match to the person it belongs to!
Granted most sets of initials can go to more than one person... so it's easy for you. Just make sure it's someone well known, so it's not like "that's my great aunt's dog's previous owner's initials!"

JQA
SLC
PBDBN
JTK
BHO

^okay^ guess away!

~Magillichetti

No comments:

Post a Comment