Sunday, January 16, 2011

Randomness and an Ox

Um...

Yeah. I don't know what this post is going to be about, really. I just made up the title off the top of my head.

First: Contrary to unpopular belief, leaving facebook DOES have negative effects. I'm bored. :\
I've been hoping that some productive, good, and generally not stupid hobbies would fill the void left by FB, but so far... nada.

Oh! Here's an interesting update: That place with the MS walk and MS run that I blogged about earlier? Yeah, they finally got rid of that stuff. :) Either they read my blog or they actually clean up every new year.

It's probably more likely they read my blog.

So, I didn't sleep last night... at all. I'm figuring I'll probably crash here soon (cuz it's after ten and I haven't slept) but we'll see how long I hang on.

Okay, so, how long have I lived at my current address? I dunno. Several years. But, just yesterday I realized that the writing in the sink around the garbage disposal says "insinkerator." Why have I never noticed that before? Am I deaf?

In closing, I'm now a fan of the show "Million Dollar Money Drop." It's fun.

~Magillichetti

"I'm not psychotic! I'm a highly functioning sociopath. Do your research!" Who said it? For 1000 cool points!

No comments:

Post a Comment